Sunday, July 17, 2005

Think Tanks

Ok. So I've been doing this blog thing for a few hours now and I'm starting to get the hang of working with my template.

In thinking about how ideas are presented in the news media and how policy is shaped in this country I can't help but consider the importance of political think tanks. In that vein I have posted two links in the "Think Tank Links" section. I don't know much about how think tanks operate so I have decided to make this a running topic in my next few postings. As I discover information I will proceed with posting my opinions and analysis on the subject.

Suffice it say, think tanks are an integral part of our society and politcal process and many of the ideas that pour from the mouths of politicians usually have there roots in the political idea factories we call think tanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home